ERP Implementation Consultant
BHE Consulting a leading Cloud ERP Software VAR and full-service consulting and development firm with clients nationwide, is seeking qualified, experienced and motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently accepting applications for the position of ERP Implementation Consultant for our office in the greater Boston area.
The ERP Consultant will be responsible for leading and supporting software implementations for our clients, ensuring the system is meeting business needs. The ERP Consultant will work directly with clients to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement ERP, and will maintain on-going professional relationships with the clients. This position offers the qualified candidate the opportunity to become expert in the best Cloud-based ERP business applications, and broaden their knowledge of how financial, distribution, manufacturing, service and crm solutions can address many different industries requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position provides the opportunity to provide financial, manufacturing, distribution, service and crm software consulting services to our clients, including the following:
• Lead and participate on implementations of the Acumatica Cloud ERP solution
• Lead and participate on implementations of the Intacct Cloud Financials solution
• Analyze business processes, gather customer requirements and define solutions
• Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
• Identify and define software customizations as required by the client
• Coordinate with development group on solution design, programming and testing
• Provide user training and support
• Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager
• Identify client needs which can generate additional services and/or product sales.
• Minimal travel required; much work can be performed remotely/in the cloud
• Maintain an on-going professional relationship with all assigned clients.
• Gain and maintain product certification
• Maintain a minimum billable utilization rate
IDEAL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
• BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related
• A minimum of four years of hands-on experience with mid-market ERP solutions
• A minimum of four years of practical business and/or technical experience; including technical expertise in: SQL, Report writing (such as Crystal), Microsoft apps
• A demonstrated ability to work and manage projects independently and ability to communicate with the client and project team
• Ability to multi task and work concurrently on multiple projects
• Significant product and domain expertise and knowledge of relevant business, application and technologies
• The ability to deliver knowledge and content to the client in a professional manner
• The ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
• Is positive, a team player, self-starter and quick learner
About BHE Consulting Inc.:
BHE Consulting specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software solutions that can be deployed in the Cloud or On-premise, and which leverage Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, Oracle and Java technology. We are a full-service Authorized Partner for Acumatica, Intacct and Sage Software.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.